INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 679/2016
(General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR)
This information describes the methods of processing of personal data of users who consult the website www.deghishop.it (hereinafter "site") or who use the services made available through the same by Emmeerre di Michele Porro & C. snc. (hereinafter the "Company").
In accordance with the principles recognized by European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter the "Regulation"), this information provides the user, as a data subject, with all the necessary information to ensure the maximum correctness and transparency of the processing operations of your personal data.
This information does not apply to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via links that may be published on this site, such as redirects to social pages (facebook, youtube, etc.).
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Emmeerre di Michele Porro & C. s.n.c .. based in Viale Orazio 76 Andria 76123 (BT), VAT Number: 07850480729.
The data processor is Codice S.r.l. for the provision of maintenance and technical assistance services, with headquarters in Strada Alvania, 57 - 47891 Customs - Republic of San Marino.
The contact data of the Data Protection Officer is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Types of data processed, purpose and legal basis of processing
Following consultation of this site or use of the services made available through it, the following types of users' personal data may be processed:
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) ??addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days
b) For the site liberoshopping.eu, the personal data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided freely and voluntarily by the users of this site concern respectively:
1. necessary for the conclusion of e-commerce transactions, in the context of online purchases. The payment management services allow this site to process payments by credit card, bank transfer, PayPal and cash on delivery. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being in any way treated by the company (eg PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the user to make payments online using the own PayPal credentials).
2. those inserted in the forms present in some sections of the site (eg: the "Contacts" or "Write us" section), or sent via e-mail messages to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Website, or, the data entered for the purposes to register on the website or to send the newsletter, to the extent necessary to respond to the user's requests. In particular, by accessing the "Write to us" section, please refer to the website https://www.liberoshopping.eu/Contatti on platform administered by Readypro for ticket management.
Personal data provided freely and voluntarily by users is collected and processed for the following purposes:
• supply of products requested by the user and management of related payments;
• registration on the site;
• registration and sending via newsletter e-mail;
• reply to requests for information;
• statistical purposes;
b1) for the site liberoshopping.eu the data provided voluntarily by the users concern:
- those included in the section “Count
tts ”, respectively to receive product information, and to receive newsletters;
The legal basis of the processing for the aforementioned purposes is represented not only by the need to execute the contract of which the user is a party or for the response to his requests, also by the need to fulfill the legal obligations to which the Company is subject .
For treatments carried out for the purpose of sending direct advertising material or commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those already requested by users, the Company may use e-mail and paper mail addresses in accordance with and within the limits allowed by the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of June 19, 2008, since the legal basis of such treatment is represented by the pursuit of a legitimate interest. In any case, pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation, the user has the opportunity to object to such processing at any time, initially or during subsequent communications, easily and free of charge, also by writing to the Owner or the Head of protection of personal data at the addresses indicated above, as well as to obtain an immediate response confirming the interruption of such treatment.
Regarding the statistical purposes, the data will be processed anonymously and in aggregate form.
3. Mandatory or optional nature of providing users' personal data
The provision of personal data to the data controller, in particular personal data, e-mail address, postal address for shipping products and telephone number is necessary with respect to the conclusion of the product purchase contract on site or registration phase.
Any refusal to indicate the personal data marked with an asterisk could make it impossible to complete the registration phase or to execute the contract to purchase the products on the site, or to use the services available on the same.
Recipients of users' personal data
The personal data of users who consult this site or use the services made available through it, will be communicated:
• to the staff of Emmeerre of Michele Porro & C. s.n.c .. specifically authorized for the treatment according to the art. 29 of the Regulations in the context of their respective duties and to the extent necessary to allow the performance of activities strictly related to the provision of the services requested;
• to Aruba SpA as responsible for the provision of hosting services on the site liberoshopping.eu;
• to Aruba Business S.r.l. as responsible for the provision of hosting services for the liberoshopping.eu sites;
• to Codice S.r.l. as responsible for the provision of maintenance and technical assistance services;
• 7Pixel Srl, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, is appointed as the data controller of the user email@example.com the management of requests for comments in the Trusted Program area of ??the site www.trovaprezzi.it.
• couriers for product delivery management;
• to subjects, authorities or entities to which it is mandatory to communicate personal data pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the competent authorities;
Users' personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries or international organizations not belonging to the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulation, based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of services, the transfer of personal data to countries or international organizations outside the EU, will be carried out in compliance with Articles 45-49 of the Regulation.
5. Storage of users' personal data
Personal data provided voluntarily by users will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
Personal data related to the purchase of online products will be stored for 10 years.
6. Rights of the interested party
Articles 15-22 of the Regulations grant the interested party the exercise of the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data (art. 15 par 1);
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and when possible, the retention period (art.15 par.1 lett a, c);
• obtain the correction and deletion of data (articles 16 and 17);
• obtain the limitation of the treatment (art.18);
• orkeep from the Data Controller information on the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted and any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of the processing; (art. 19)
• obtain data portability, ie receive them from a Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment (Article 20)
• oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling (articles 21 and 22);
• If the treatment is based on consent, it can be revoked at any time (art. 7 par. 3);
• When the violation of personal data is likely to present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the data controller notifies the data subject of the violation without undue delay (Article 34);
Interested parties may contact the Data Protection Officer for all matters relating to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights deriving from this regulation by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Users who consider that the processing of their personal data, carried out through this site, takes place in violation of the provisions of current legislation regarding the protection of personal data have the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, or to take the appropriate judicial seats.